Friday, 31 December 2010

New Years, Eh?

Hey folks!

WOW! 2010, what a great year it has been for me. I spent my final day today of 2010 free-running with friends, and had so much fun and I will be going to a New Year's Party soon, what a great way to end the day and year, don't you all agree?

What I'm happy the most is that I've created this blog back in June, and just look at how much I've developed and developed, with better and more interesting articles (in my point of view), and I'm just grateful for the feedback, and I hope that it will continue through 2011. Let's hope Blabbing on Arts and Culture will be even more successful in 2011, and yes I'm still going to on as I've got Fantasia to finish off, and some more articles, I don't see any end in sight at all!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

No comments: