Sunday, 24 October 2010

The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love (Live)

I don't really have much time for one of my long articles and as there's something with the scanner - but I'd like to show a rare video that was posted on YouTube almost four years ago, and it's one of my favourite live performances on The Beatles' song Can't Buy Me Love.
The Beatles, to me; are just some of the greatest musicians who's ever lived - I think the songs are just inspiring and some of my favourite songs they've ever done are in their album A Hard Day's Night - I just love that so many songs they've written are just so appealing and even so many of their lesser known songs are just brilliant!
I don't like music nowadays with all nowadays it's Justin Bieber, or Dizee Racsal or even Britney Spears (I think they are talentless). This video I'm showing of a live concert of the great song Can't Buy Me Love is just brilliant and I've seen it so many times and I'd like to share you.

P.S. Remember to check out my Pecos Bill mosaic and remember, I like comments.

2 comments:

Eric Noble said...

You had me at The Beatles! They are my favorite band in the world. They are one of my big inspirations!! Great clip.

Steven Hartley said...

Agreed. You've got a great taste of music.