Friday, 4 June 2010

First Posting, Yipee!

Hello,
Here's my website, Blabbing on Arts and Culture, and I'm very happy to be posting in weekends (Fridays to Saturdays), and if I have time, maybe weekdays, I'll be contributing to animation, films, books, animators, etc.

I'll also be talking about the Dumbo draft, that Hans Perk had been posting not long ago, I'll also talk about some of the other feature draft that was posted in the past (Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, etc) and at the moment, Mark Mayerson is currently producing some lovely Dumbo mosaics based on the draft that Hans had been posting.
I would be posting whenever I have ideas for my upcoming posts, and if you ever see my future posts, feel free to write a comment! I would love to see comments, mainly to support my web page.
Well, that's all for my introduction and I hope that I'll start posting by either tomorrow or Sunday!
Hope you people had a good day! ;)

1 comment:

Steven Hartley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.